Hi Shuyao,

Very good post! Very real! I’m glad to know that you are someone who is very active on social media. I admire people like you because they always bring energy to others. As you said, information spreads quickly, so we must be cautious when making statements. This is because such content may have a negative impact on us. I’m sorry to hear that you have experienced being deceived, but your ending was good. I remember I had a similar experience. A few months ago, I received a phone call claiming that my bank account in China was at risk and that I needed to provide him with personal information and transfer 10000 yuan. Fortunately, I was not in a hurry and repeatedly asked him for my Chinese name, but he only knew my English name. Later, I realized that he was a scammer. I suspect my personal information is leaking, which makes me cautious. As you said, the Internet is developing rapidly, and we should learn and cultivate digital literacy, which is a very important and cannot be ignored thing.

Thank you very much for sharing

Jerry